High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Walton and Willett Stone Store, also known as Cahill`s Fish Market, is a historic commercial building located at Oswego in Oswego County, New York. It is a three and four story, limestone structure with a distinctive stepped gable roof on the banks of the Oswego River. It was built in 1828 and first used as a ship chandlery. In later years, it housed a newspaper office, customs collector, steamboat ticket and freight office, and warehouse. In 1945, it was purchased for use as a fish market.