High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Carlton House Terrace refers to a street in the St. James's district of the City of Westminster in London, England, and in particular to two terraces of white stucco-faced houses on the south side of the street overlooking St. James's Park. These terraces were built in 1827–32 to overall designs by John Nash with detailed input by other architects including Decimus Burton. They took the place of Carlton House, and the freehold still belongs to the Crown Estate.
Данное издание не является оригинальным. Книга печатается по технологии принт-он-деманд после получения заказа.